The building is perfectly connected to public transports and located at only 100 meters from Ronda Litoral Ring road.

  • Metro (L4)
  • Bus (14, 17, 39, 45, 51, 59, 64, 112, D20, H16, V17)
  • Renfe (Train – Estación de Francia)

Palau de Mar - Rent office in Barcelona

History

Palau de Mar was built between 1880 and 1890 in Pau Vila Square and was assigned to be The Old General Commercial Stores.

In the past it was a goods storage area for the port nearby.

Nowadays it is the headquarters of the Museum of the History of Catalunya, the Center of the Contemporary History of Catalunya, and has different restaurants together with 10.500 sqm dedicated to office rental purposes.

The Old General Commercial Stores are an important part of the industrial heritage of Catalunya, were completed in the first decade of the 20th century and were rehabilitated and transformed  from the Olympic year of 1992.

Typical port architecture building of the 19th century